Diaries at the ready: It's our weekly round-up of hires, events and other bits for professional financial advisers...
A quick joke: I hate Russian dolls. They're so full of themselves. Thought of the week Never tell your problems to anyone... 20% don't care and the other 80% are glad you have them. Lou Holtz...
Three examples of compensation rule issues
Scam victims lost average £91,000
Stepped down following MBO
Helped by rising oil price
Seven female CEOs