Invesco Perpetual, Prudential and Friends Provident International are among the sponsors for International Investment's first ever online conference taking place from 9.30 to 11.30am on Thursday 1 November.
The two-hour event consists of a series of 15 minute presentations from leading fund management groups and the technical experts at top international life offices, as well as two 25 minute workshop panels consisting of a mixture of product providers and intermediaries. As a registered delegate you will be able to raise points and question all those presenting at the event without having to leave your desk.
Among the topics to be discussed are:
- the most effective means of IHT planning;
- the pros and cons of onshore versus offshore bonds;
- the outlook for global markets;
- the outlook for property fund investors; and
- two workshops are on how to plan for a client who is moving abroad, and the advantages and disadvantages of outsourcing investments to a third party manager.
The event is free to attend. To see the full programme and to register for the event go to http://www.onlineoffshore.e-symposium.com/index.php.
For more information contact Keren Holland on 020 7034 2686.
No preferred charging model
To 1,552 families and businesses
HL and Liberty SIPP slowest
Lifetime and annual allowances