Invesco Perpetual, Prudential and Friends Provident International are among the sponsors for International Investment's first ever online conference taking place from 9.30 to 11.30am on Thursday 1 November.
The two-hour event consists of a series of 15 minute presentations from leading fund management groups and the technical experts at top international life offices, as well as two 25 minute workshop panels consisting of a mixture of product providers and intermediaries. As a registered delegate you will be able to raise points and question all those presenting at the event without having to leave your desk.
Among the topics to be discussed are:
- the most effective means of IHT planning;
- the pros and cons of onshore versus offshore bonds;
- the outlook for global markets;
- the outlook for property fund investors; and
- two workshops are on how to plan for a client who is moving abroad, and the advantages and disadvantages of outsourcing investments to a third party manager.
The event is free to attend. To see the full programme and to register for the event go to http://www.onlineoffshore.e-symposium.com/index.php.
For more information contact Keren Holland on 020 7034 2686.
View from the front row
Project Libra unveiled
Including SJP and investment trusts
Spent two years at Sanlam
Will also assess FCA's actions