Tilney Investment Management has launched the Glanmore Property Euro fund. The product invests in t...
Tilney Investment Management has launched the Glanmore Property Euro fund.
The product invests in the existing Guernsey-domiciled Glanmore Property fund, which is a portfolio of commercial properties in the retail, warehouse, office and industrial sectors.
Around 70% of the fund is invested in higher yielding properties, while the remaining 30% is invested in properties that are actively managed.
The fund is advised by chartered surveyors Cardales.
Paul Field, commercial property fund sales manager at Tilney, said: "We expect this to interest British expatriates in the Costas and throughout Europe who have become euro thinkers but want the benefit of UK commercial property within their portfolios.
"UK properties are considered attractive to investors because of longer lease terms and rent reviews normally lead to increases, compared to Europe."
The minimum investment is E10,000 (£6,834). There is no annual management charge (AMC) on the euro fund, but a 1.5% AMC is applied on the underlying fund.
An initial commission of up to 3% is being offered to intermediaries and trail fees are also available in certain circumstances.
Tilney launches Glanmore Property Euro fund
Fund expected to attract expatriate investors
Minimum investment is e10,000, with no AMC
Claim from SocGen's global markets division
Third annual Hampton-Alexander review
European Commission yields to pressure
Numbers in Adviserland
Retirement sector trends