Best International Fund Group 1. Funds to be grouped by management houses. 2. The fund weighted ...
Best International Fund Group
1. Funds to be grouped by management houses.
2. The fund weighted average percentile ranks to be averaged for each group.
3. Groups have to have 5 or more qualifying funds to be considered by the judging panel.
4. Sectors with less than 10 funds to be excluded from the analysis, as are money market funds.
5. Management groups to be combined together at the discretion of International Investment.
'Asleep at the wheel'
Nomination deadline - 28 June 2019
Tactical opportunities will arise
Multi-asset funds saw £7.9 billion in net retail sales in 2018, sparked by a heightened awareness of risk, following a resurgence in volatility. Scottish Widows examines the appeal of this approach.
What made financial headlines over the weekend?