Best International Fund Group 1. Funds to be grouped by management houses. 2. The fund weighted ...
Best International Fund Group
1. Funds to be grouped by management houses.
2. The fund weighted average percentile ranks to be averaged for each group.
3. Groups have to have 5 or more qualifying funds to be considered by the judging panel.
4. Sectors with less than 10 funds to be excluded from the analysis, as are money market funds.
5. Management groups to be combined together at the discretion of International Investment.
£300bn of liabilities
View from the front row
Transfer from occupational scheme
Appointed by FCA and PSR boards