NEST Corporation has revealed the members of its employer and scheme member panels.
The panels will provide forums for employers and members to make recommendations to NEST and to raise concerns over the vehicle with the trustees.
Its employer panel is chaired by Paul Jagger, who is also chair of Barnsley Local Improvement Finance Trust Company.
The panel members are:
- Jim Bligh, head of employment relations and pensions at the CBI
- Alison Heywood, pensions director at Balfour Beatty
- Ronke Lawal, chief executive of Islington Chamber of Commerce
- Ian Naylor, legal director for global recruiter Randstad
- Francesca Okosi, director of corporate resources at the British Transport Police
- Phil Orford, chief executive of the Forum of Private Business
- Stephen Smith, chief executive of economic development company EMB
- Karen Thomson, associate director at the Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals
- David Yeandle, director of government relations at the European Employers Group
Government social policy adviser Museji Takolia will chair the member panel.
This panel consists of:
- Naomi Cooke, national pensions officer for the GMB trade union
- Malcolm McLean, consultant at Barnett Waddingham
- Stella Okeahialam, programme director at the Institute for Sustainability
- Doug Taylor, financial services chief advocate at Which?
- Wendy van den Hende, chief executive of finance education organisation pfeg
Leading losses in the NASDAQ
Fight ‘familiarity bias’
Our weekly heads-up for advisers