National IFA Positive Solutions is hosting a series of mortgage seminars across the UK, outlining to advisers the current state of the market and its likely future direction.
The roadshows, which are open to all advisers, will run throughout November at venues in London, Yorkshire and Bristol, among others.
They have been designed to equip intermediaries with an update on the challenges faced in the mortgage market, including the implications of the Mortgage Market Review.
Paul Rignall, mortgage manager at Positive Solutions, will examine the future shape of distribution, while lenders including Abbey for Intermediaries, Lloyds Banking Group and Coventry Building Society will discuss their propositions and how they and advisers can help each other generate new business.
Meanwhile, Unisure, Legal & General and Source will pass on their marketing and sales techniques to help advisers maximise opportunities in the general insurance market. Bright Grey will highlight the importance of protection products when arranging a mortgage.
Venues and dates:
- Thursday 4th November - Grand Connaught Rooms, 61/65 Great Queen Street, London, WC2B 5DA
- Tuesday 9th November - Hilton Templepatrick, Castle Upon Estate, County Antrim, BT39 0DD
- Wednesday 10th November - Barcelo Stirling Highland Hotel, Spittal Street, Stirling, FK8 1DU
- Thursday 11th November - Rudding Park Follifoot, Harrogate, Yorkshire, HG3 1JH
- Wednesday 17th November - Botley Park, Winchester Road, Boorley Green, Southampton, SO32 2UA
- Thursday 18th November - Cadbury House, Frost Hill, Congresbury, Yatton, Bristol, BS49 5AD
To attend or for more information, contact Positive Solutions on 0800 953 0262 or at [email protected]
53% see global growth slowing
Affecting petrol prices
Come into force early 2019
370 people may have transferred
Two advisers so far