The RDR is 'not all about fees' and older advisers should not use their age as an excuse not to meet new standards, says Informed Choice CEO Nick Bamford in our latest Conjecture debate.
He is joined by Danny Wynn, L&G's RDR commerical director, and Russell Warwick, Prudential's distribution change director, to discuss some of the major issues facing advisers as they transition to RDR.
- What should advisers be doing about client segmentation and calling themselves 'independent'?
- Will low earners lose out following the changes?
- What is the confusion around adviser charging?
- How can providers help advisers get RDR-ready?
- Will advisers be able to get qualified in time to meet RDR standards?
- Is becoming a specialist the way to go post-RDR?
To hear our panel discuss these and a host of other RDR-related issues, click HERE.
Our weekly heads-up for advisers
'Nothing can prevent scammers developing workarounds'
Stalwart Scottish Mortgage takes third place
Consistency and compliance vs. slower reaction time
Search for replacement to begin imminently