Advisers are being invited to personal protection workshops designed to help them boost sales.
Insurance giant Aegon is hosting seven ‘Opening Doors' events across the UK throughout October and November.
It says the workshops will arm advisers with sales techniques and help them take a long-term view of the individual protection market.
The events will show advisers "new ways" of segmenting their clients, it adds, as well as provide innovative sales angles they may not previously have considered.
They are taking place at:
- South Queensferry - Innkeepers Lodge, EH30 9TA, 27 October, 9am to 1pm
- Haydock - Innkeepers Lodge, Warrington, WA3 1HD, 3 November, 9am to 1pm
- Knowle - Greswolde Hotel, B93 0LL, 4 November, 9am to 1pm
- Southampton - Southampton Park Hotel, SO15 2WY, 10 November, 9am to 1pm
- Newport - Parc Golf Club, Newport, NP10 8TU, 18 November, 9am to 1pm
- South Yorkshire - Cubley Hall, S36 9DF, 24 November, 9am to 1pm
- London - AEGON London Branch, EC2M 4WJ, 26 November, 9am to 1pm
For more information, contact Aegon Scottish Equitable on 01253 662222.
Caring for children and elderly relatives
Similar to June 2007
Square Mile’s series of informal interviews
Fine reduced to £60,000
Two roles created