Transact has scooped the best wrap proposition gong at the 2008 adnitor UK Platform Awards.
Recognising success and achievement in financial services’ fastest growing sector, the adnitor awards were held in association with CWC Research and partnered by IFAonline parent company Incisive Media.
Cofunds just pipped FundsNetwork to the Best Fund Platform prize, while 7IM was crowned Best Investment Management Platform.
Other award winners were:
- Best New Platform – Ascentric and Nucleus
- Leading Platform-based Adviser Business (10+ advisers) – Thinc WM
- Leading Platform-based Adviser Business (-10 advisers) – Paradigm Norton
- Best Admin Service Provider to Platforms – IFDS
- Best Platform Software Provider – FNZ
- Leading Platform-based SIPP Proposition – Standard Life
- Leading Asset Manager in the Platform World – Schroders
- Leading Platform Users Research or Toolset Provider – Skandia
CWC Research senior partner Clive Waller says Transact’s “very clear win” was testimony to its strong relationship with its user base.
“Transact yet again demonstrate that they delight their users,” he says. “Transact score on having individuals available to deal with adviser's problems, individuals who are accessible and competent.”
Waller says he was “highly encouraged” to see the award winners reflected the results of CWC’s detailed research on the platform market this year.
“It is important that the platform sector has an event where success and achievement are celebrated, where all the different segments of the industry get together and gain a better understanding of how they all fit together,” he says.
0207 484 9793
Despite improved risk appetite
FOS award limit increase
Relates to 136 million transaction reports
Ceremony will take place 13 November