Clerical Medical has launched an ISA transfer kit in its latest bid to help advisers manage their clients' investments more simply.
Current market conditions as well as increased regulatory focus make it more important for advisers to review clients' ISA investments, says the firm.
Approximately £231bn has been invested in ISAs since 1999 and many clients have accumulated investments with various providers in that time.
The ISA transfer kit provides all the support IFAs need to complete the review and transfer process, says Clerical Medical.
- Client approach email or letter IFAs can personalise
- Client-facing flyer entitled 'Is it time to review your ISA investments?'
- Step-by-step guide to conducting an ISA transfer analysis
- Fund flyers to explain the Corporate Bond and Targeted Return funds to clients
- 'How to' guide on reviewing and transferring ISA investments and the forms needed
- Links for IFAs to fund fact sheets
Available from: https://ifa.clericalmedicalsecure.co.uk/Content/ISAtransferkit.aspx, IFAs need to download the material and send completed forms to Clerical Medical.
"The Clerical Medical ISA transfer kit provides a wealth of support materials to help IFAs review their clients ISAs in a timely and efficient way," says John Van Der Wielen, managing director of Clerical Medical.
The service is designed to support the firm's recent launch into the mutual funds market. Mutual funds can be used with the Clerical Medical Investment ISA or through the Cofunds platform.IFAonline
Caring for children and elderly relatives
Similar to June 2007
Square Mile’s series of informal interviews
Fine reduced to £60,000
Two roles created