The bar for good online services has been raised yet again at the Seventh Annual Incisive Media Online Finance Awards 2006.
Presented at a glittering ceremony at Vinopolis, London's wine museum, the awards identify best practice and highlight the targets providers and distributors alike should aim for in seeking to set up and maintain a winning online presence.
Winners in the B2B category were:
- Best Investment Site: Artemis Fund Managers - highly commended Prudential.
- Best Life & Pensions Site: Standard Life - highly commended Prudential
- Best Mortgage Site: GMAC-RFC - highly commended Intelligent Finance
- Best Protection Site: Friends Provident - highly commended Prudential
- Best Wrap or Fund Supermarket Site: Fidelity FundsNetwork - highly commended Selestia
- Best Data and Quotation Site: Assureweb - highly commended Webline
Winners in the B2C category were:
- Best Investment Site: Fidelity International - highly commended Interactive Investor
- Best Life & Pensions Site: Hargreaves Lansdown - highly commended Webline
- Best Mortgage Site: The Motley Fool - highly commended Barclays
- Best Wrap or Fund Supermarket Site: Interactive Investor - highly commended Fidelity FundsNetwork
- Best Financial Advice Site: Bestinvest Brokers - highly commended The Motley Fool
- Best Financial Spreadbetting Site: Interactive Investor - highly commended Finspreads
- Best Share Dealing Site: Selftrade - highly commended Barclays Stockbrokers and TD Waterhouse Investor Services
Advisers' Choice Award
- Advisers’ Choice: Skandia
If you have any comments you would like to add to this story or would like to speak to its author about a similar subject, telephone Jonathan Boyd on 020 7484 9769 or email [email protected]media.com.IFAonline
Two global vehicles
'Further plug advice gap'
Must appoint separate CEOs and boards
Advisers do come out well
Will report to Mark Till