Skandia will launch two new technology and healthcare funds to the UK market on Wednesday.
Completing Skandia’s recent extension into the UK, the two new offerings follow the five US funds launched onshore earlier this month.
The Skandia Technology fund will be run by Wellington Management, while Carnegie Investment’s Angelica Fatouros will control the Skandia Healthcare fund.
Skandia Investment Group (SIG) says the new vehicles were developed from Skandia Global Funds’ Dublin-domiciled single strategy sub funds.
The full line-up and managers are:
- Skandia Technology (Wellington Management)
- Skandia Healthcare (Carnegie’s Angelica Fatouros)
- Skandia US All Cap Value (GAMCO’s Mario Gabelli)
- Skandia US Capital Growth (Marsico Capital’s Tom Marsico)
- Skandia US Large Cap Value (Epoch’s Bill Priest and David Pearl)
- Skandia US Value (Hotchkis and Wiley’s Sheldon Lieberman)
- Skandia US Large Cap Growth (Wellington Management’s Andrew Shilling)
“These managers are from the cream of the US fund management industry and make a great addition for investors looking to access the US market,” SIG CEO Jamie MacLeod says.
“In offering the technology and healthcare funds, we are offering quality managers while increasing the choice open to UK investors.”
0207 484 9793
Caring for children and elderly relatives
Similar to June 2007
Square Mile’s series of informal interviews
Fine reduced to £60,000
Two roles created