Independent mortgage broker, Savills Private Finance, has scooped four awards at the British Mortgage Awards.
The firm was nominated in a total of eight categories and picked up four awards at Tuesdays ceremony, including Business Leader of the Year (Broker) for the second year running.
Commenting on the awards, Simon Dice, director of SPF, says: “These nominations and awards are a reflection of SPF’s continued success and pre-eminence across all fields in our marketplace. Congratulations to all concerned.”
The event also saw the launch of a new conference, the British Mortgage Senate, which will bring together over 100 mortgage brokers with all of the UK’s major lenders. The event, due to take place in November 2007, will feature major speeches from industry professionals as well as debates and an opportunity to vote on the major issues affecting the industry.
Winners in other intermediary categories include;
- Mark Harris, managing director of SPF, won broker business leader of the year.
- Lea Bragagnini, from Thinc Group, won the buy-to-let award.
- Debbie Boyes, of Debbie J Boyes, scooped the commercial intermediary award.
- Charles Kleimunt, of The Mortgage Matters Partnership, won the non-conforming award.
- Paul Wood, of Mortgage Advice Services, won the self-certification category.
- Simon Chalk, from Mortgage Portfolio Services, claimed the equity release award.
- Simon Ward, of Savills Private Finance, won the large loans category.
If you would like to comment on this story, contact:
Tel: 020 7034 2682
e-mail: [email protected]
Caring for children and elderly relatives
Similar to June 2007
Square Mile’s series of informal interviews
Fine reduced to £60,000
Two roles created