Canadian investment house DundeeWealth has launched a new suite of Canada-focused funds to UK investors.
Aimed at tapping into Canada’s strong economy and commodities market, the six new SICAV’s will be distributed through DundeeWealth’s European subsidiary - DF Investments.
The Dynamic Investment fund’s six sub-fund offerings and managers are:
- Dynamic Power Canadian Growth: Rohit Sehgal
- Dynamic Focus + Resource: Ned Goodman
- Dynamic Precious Metals: Robert Cohen
- Dynamic Power American Growth: Noah Blackstein
- Dynamic Global Dividend Value: David Fingold
- Dynamic Global Discovery: David Fingold
The funds are can be accessed in many European states, including Luxembourg and the UK.
DundeeWealth president and CEO David Goodman says UK investors will enjoy access to the firm’s strong product innovation.
“Our offerings in Europe will allow investors to benefit from our country’s strong capital markets and global resource expertise,” he says.
To comment on this story, contact:
0207 484 9793
EIS and Seed EIS sectors
'Truly making a difference'
Avoidance, evasion and non-compliance
From 6 April 2019