Asian fund house Mirae Asset Global Investments plans to launch nine Asia/Pacific-focused Luxembourg-domiciled SICAV funds.
The range will mirror Mirae's existing Korea-domiciled funds, managed by the same local portfolio managers.
Due to launch in two phases this month and in July, the funds are:
- Asia Pacific Equity
- Asia Sector Leader Equity
- Asia Pacific Consumer Equity
- Asia Pacific Infrastructure Equity
- Asia Pacific Financial Equity
- China Sector Leader Equity
- India Sector Leader Equity
- Chindia Sector Leader Equity
- Korea Equity
Mirae says the launch follows the recent addition of Andrew Lawley as UK distribution and global consultant relationships head.
“Our existing Korean domiciled funds have provided outstanding returns for our clients, and we are delighted to now offer our successful investment formula to European investors,” Mirae Asset CEO Chunyong Rhie says.IFAonline
Latest news and analysis
Drip-feed. Blend. De-risk
£92bn transferred since 2015
Achievements, charity work and other happy snippets