LV= Asset Management (LVAM) is continuing its drive into the retail sector, launching its first UK Equity fund.
Price says the internal performance was so good the company was convinced to launch it into the market.
He says the new product fits with the companies' emphasis on having a greater focus on the retail market.
The fund will invest at least 80% in UK equities, with the remaining 20% invested in other securities.
"The portfolio is widely spread at the moment, but the bias is slightly towards the more defensive end," says Price, adding that he is looking at companies with solid cash flows and solid balance sheets which he hope will generate yield progression."
Partner Insight: Continuing the Architas education series for clients.
What made financial headlines over the weekend?
290,000 already affected
Putting the tech into protection
Square Mile’s series of informal interviews