Pointon York Sipp Solutions is running a residential workshop later this month aimed at helping intermediaries understand how to implement a corporate sipp as a workplace pension.
Key figures such as Robin Ellison, chairman of NAPF, Robert Reid of Syndaxi and Tom Sheridan of 7IM will participate in the two-day workshop – scheduled to begin at noon on 21st November – which is being hosted at the Pointon York Sipp Solution base in Market Harborough.
The course is said to have been created as a result of interest from advisers who are looking for company pension scheme alternatives, as it explains:
- Opportunities created by the corporate sipp marketplace and how to realise them;
- Differences between a corporate sipp, a defined benefit scheme and an insured personal pension;
- Guidance on how to provide bespoke company pension schemes;
- How to add value to corporate relationships;
- How to earn fees from a company pension scheme;
- How to prepare for sipps regulation;
- How to sell corporate sipps, and
- How to maximise funds under management.
While places may be limited on this course, the firm says it intends to run the training workshops at least every two months in 2007.
For more information, email [email protected] or telephone 01858 419300.
If you have any comments you would like to add to this story or would like to speak to its author about a similar subject, telephone Julie Henderson on 020 7968 4571 or email [email protected].IFAonline
Went into administration April 2018
Threat of legal action looms over Woodford IM
View from the front row
Retirement Planner Forum 2019