IFAonline has teamed up with Scottish Life to offer its users the chance to compete in the 'Best For...
IFAonline has teamed up with Scottish Life to offer its users the chance to compete in the 'Best For The Best' Premiere Golf Tournament to be held at 'The Belfry' on Monday, 22 October 2001.
Two lucky winners of our competition will play at the Belfry's famous Brabazon course, several times host of the European leg of the Ryder Cup including the memorable European victories of 1985 and 1989.
Winners will also have the opportunity to enjoy individual tuition on the practice ground from former European Ryder Cup team captain Bernard Gallacher before the competition takes place.
Competitors will see the day to a close with drinks, in-house entertainment, dinner and prizegiving in the Worcester Suite. One nights accommodation at The Belfry is included in the prize package as is up to £200 towards travel costs.
To enter the competition all you have to do is e-mail us the answer to the following question at the address provided:
"Where was the Ryder Cup held in 1989?"
You can either e-mail your answers direct, along with your name, to [email protected], or you can click through the email link on the right of this page.
IFAonline is also offering an additional entry for each portfolio set up or quote done on our website.
The closing date for entries is Friday, 12 October and the 'Best For The Best' tournament takes place on Monday, 22 October this year, so make sure you get your entry in now!
Terms and Conditions
1. The competition is open to all registered IFAs. No purchase necessary.
2. The closing date for entry into the competition is Friday, 12 October 2001.
3. The first prize winners will be notified by telephone or e-mail on Monday 15th October and must allow us to print their name on IFAonline.
4. The winners names can be obtained on request to IFAonline.
5. There are no cash alternatives to the prizes.
6.Responsibility will not be accepted for entries lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged when sent.
7. Proof of postage is not proof of entry. Entries that are not in accordance with the rules of entry will be disqualified.
8. The judges' decision is final.
9. Entry into this draw is deemed to be acceptance of these rules.
10. Each winners reasonable travel costs up to a maximum of £200 will be refunded by Scottish Life on production of the relevant receipts.
11. Competition winners bed and breakfast costs for one night at The Belfry is included in package. All other expenses (excluding the above package) eg, newspapers are to be settled by the individuals.
Head of UK intermediary distribution
Latest news and analysis
'Cherry-pick' best software
Revisit sector structure