This week on IFAonline.co.uk, we've had super clean share classes, executive pay rises and Arch Cru compensation figures. But how much do you remember?
1. Standard Life announced it had secured super-clean fund classes from 15 major fund groups. What is its claimed average discount?
2. The auditors of the suspended EEA traded life settlement fund said the vehicle is worth how much less than the value recorded in the company's financial statements?
3. The Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) has paid out how much in compensation to investors in Arch Cru this financial year.
How much do you remember of the week's news?
4. Legal & General (L&G) announced it has upped the base salary for its top executives by a fifth to what?
5. What was the best-selling IMA sector in May, with £255m in net retail sales?
a) Targeted Absolute Return
b) Mixed Investment 20-60% Shares
c) £ Strategic Bond
6. The European Commission accused how many banks, including Barclays, HSBC and the Royal Bank of Scotland, of colluding to hamper competition in the credit derivatives market?
Now click through to the next page for the answers...
To promote 'long-term investment'
Switching 'hard and expensive'
Smaller funds still packing a punch
To drive progress