Advisers are being invited to cast their votes for some of the key categories in the upcoming Aberdeen UK Platform Awards.
The event in association with Professional Adviser magazine celebrates achievement across the investment platform sector.
The awards will be presented at a gala dinner in London's Mayfair on 27 September by TV personality, Kate Silverton.
This year, advisers are being asked to vote in four categories:
Advisers are being invited to cast their votes in the 2012 Aberdeen UK Platform Awards.
Best open architecture wrap platform
The award for the platform that offers all quoted funds, securities and other listed investment products, including those assets that do not offer rebates to facilitate adviser remuneration. In addition, it will offer a full set of tax wrappers as well as planning and reporting tools.
Best fund platform
This is for platforms that offer a range of funds, wrappers, aggregation, online access for trading and viewing - those we used to call fund supermarkets. Advisers will vote for the platform that offers scope, functionality, excellent administration and support.
Best platform for adviser service
The award for the platform that gives the adviser firm the best support in the crucial areas of service and administration including initial implementation and training of advisers, registration of assets on and off the platform and all aspects of ongoing service. The winner will be the platform that wins the highest score on a number of categories developed by Rayner Spencer Mills
Leading independent planning tool provider
This award is for the independent toolset available that you, the adviser, most value to support your proposition. It may be an end-to-end solution or a tool for one or more links in the advice chain.
To vote on the awards, click HERE.
The remaining awards (see below) will be judged by independent experts under the chairmanship of Nick Cann, assisted by Incisive Media's Lawrence Gosling.
The full list of awards is as follows...
- Platform of the Year 2012
- Best open architecture wrap platform
- Best fund platform
- Best platform for adviser service
- Leading adviser practice (up to ten advisers)
- Leading adviser business (over ten advisers)
- Best platform administration provider
- Best platform software provider
- Leading platform-enabled retirement proposition
- Leading platform-based planning tool provider
- Leading independent planning tool provider
- Leading innovation award
- Best new platform
- Best investment management platform proposition
- Leading innovation in workplace solutions
- Best institutional platform
- Best direct-to-customer platform
For more information on the awards, click HERE.
FCA checked files
Properties do not exist
Follows active fee cuts in June