The MetLife Investment Bond just got better. For a limited time only, new investments into the Bond enjoy a 1.5% allocation rate .
Another benefit of this offer is that for investments over £50,000, we can offer at least 100% allocation rate and no exit penalties based on commission of 3% plus 0.5% trail*. We can also offer a higher allocation with an establishment charge if you believe such charging structures are more suitable.
Combined with other features of the Bond, we’re sure you can see why this is an offer not to be missed.
What is the MetLife Investment Bond?
The Bond is a single premium investment plan which offers choice, flexibility and control with the potentialfor stock market growth and the option of protection against loss using capital lock-ins. Here are some benefits of the MetLife Investment Bond:
- Gives you wider investment choices – access to a range of Managed Portfolios and MetLife Best of Breed funds selected with the help of leading independent investment research company, Morningstar Associates.
- Comes with an optional guarantee to protect your capital – available with the Secure Capital Option to ensure investors will get back at least the amount invested
- Has a flexible approach to investing – minimum investment is £20,000 with minimum increases of £1,500
- Offers additional benefits – loyalty bonus of 1.25% of fund value at five and ten years
- Helps avoid market timing risk – phased investment available over six months from cash to MetLife Best of Breed funds or Managed Portfolios (not guaranteed portfolios)
- Has a full range of trusts – giving you options for Inheritance Tax planning
What are the MetLife Managed Portfolios?
At MetLife we offer you a range of Managed Portfolios that we have carefully selected to meet five distinct risk/reward profiles; Defensive, Conservative, Cautious, Balanced and Aggressive.
We work closely with Morningstar Associates to select funds and fund managers to construct the MetLife Managed Portfolios, diversified by asset class, geography, currency, style, market capitalisation, sector stock holdings and manager. Each Managed Portfolio is designed for a specific type of investor, with particular performance expectations, investment timeframe and risk profile.
The Managed Portfolios are closely monitored and reviewed regularly to ensure they remain true to their original allocations and associated risk/return objectives.
What is the Secure Capital Option?
The MetLife Investment Bond also includes the Secure Capital Option that allows your clients to safeguard their initial investment for a ten year period, safe in the knowledge that the original investment is guaranteed regardless of market performance.
The Secure Capital Option is selected simply by investing some or all of the assets of your client's MetLife Investment Bond into one or more of the four Secure Capital Portfolios which are based on the Managed Portfolios. These include Defensive, Conservative, Cautious and Balanced Secure Capital Portfolios.
Return of the Secure Capital Value
On the 10th anniversary of your client's investment in the Secure Capital Portfolio, the value of their investment in the Secure Capital Portfolio will be switched into a cash fund or such other money market fund as is available at the time. If the value of the investment in the Secure Capital Portfolio is less than the Secure Capital Value, then the amount switched into the cash fund will be enhanced by MetLife to take it up to the Secure Capital Value
Want to know more?
For further information on the Investment Bond, give us a call on 0845 370 6040.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Taking the time to look
After 14-month FAS programme
More than half of people over the age of 55 see financial security as a top priority in retirement, yet a third allocate more time to buying a new car, research from Legal & General (L&G) has found.
Rebranded from OMW
Number of benefits