We pick the success stories of tomorrow, today. Why don't you?
What are you buying?
- A specialist fund built on stockpicking without benchmark restrictions
- A flexible fund in terms of company, size, sector and geographical location
- A fund constructed from undiscovered growth companies with star potential
- A focused list of stocks.
What does this achieve?
- Fund manager James Thomson is AAA rated by Citywire and the fund holds an A rating from Standard & Poor’s
- The fund has top decile performance over 2007 to date, 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 years to 2 July 2007.
The annual performance to end June for each of the last 5 years (in date order) is as follows with sector (IMA UT Global Growth) placement in brackets: -13.27% (4th quartile); +25.24% (1st quartile); +25.73% (1st quartile); +32.94% (1st quartile) and +30.85% (1st quartile).
How is this achieved?
- By identifying specific niches away from the mainstream
- By avoiding recovery/restructuring stories
- By avoiding market ‘herd’ behaviour
- By avoiding a retreat to a benchmark
- By shunning market noise in favour of long-term, superior returns.
For more information, call 020 7399 0399 or visit www.rutm.com
A word or two from the fund manager, James Thomson
“This is a high-conviction, stockpicking fund that invests in innovative businesses that consistently beat expectations and serve a rapidly growing market. Our approach is entirely flexible – a key strength. In addition, this is an aggressively-managed fund but with a responsible approach to risk. It is nimble enough to exploit market inefficiencies and achieve higher returns for investors, over the long term.”
The information contained in this note is for use by investment advisers and must not be circulated to private clients or to the general public.
Fund performance – Data Source - © 2007 Morningstar, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Figures are bid to bid, net income reinvested.
Source & copyright Citywire: James Thomson AAA rated by Citywire, for his 3 year risk adjusted performance for the period 30 April 2004-30 April 2007.
The value of investments and the income from them may go down as well as up and you may not get back your original investment. Past performance should not be seen as an indication of future performance.
Rathbone Unit Trust Management Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority and a member of the IMA. A member of the Rathbone Group. Registered office: 159 New Bond Street, London W1S 2UD. Registered in England No. 2376568.
Achievements, charity work and other happy snippets
Appetite has suffered since Brexit vote
'Failure to pay attention can result in enforcement'
200,000 LISAs opened so far
From June 2019