The world of pensions has never been so complex. When you need technical help, whether it's just checking facts or looking for in-depth analysis....who can you look to?
Technical Central is their new web initiative for IFAs incorporating an impressive range of analysis and technical sources. Developed by their inhouse pensions technical team, this unique e-information centre aims to set new e-business standards with its offering of timely reference tools.
One of the exciting facilities in this feature rich site is an interactive discussion forum where IFAs can share their opinion with other registered IFAs. The electronic messageboard also offers easier access to Scottish Life's own inhouse pension experts for those crucial technical support moments.
The site also houses the BeeHive, the online home of Steve Bee who was recently voted "Industry Personality of the Year" by the Trustee and Scheme Manager readers of Pensions Week. Steve aims to bring the 'simple' into pensions legislation.
With no other pensions company offering such a complete online service, Technical Central could become the IFA's most valued point of reference.
Visit the site www.technical-central.co.uk
Technical Central, at a glance:
• Analysis - legislation in practice. The Analysis section provides a Plain English insight into how current issues affect IFAs and their business.
• Interactivity - an interactive Web Forum offering an online pensions technical support area.
• Reference - factsheets, comparisons and a bank of frequently asked questions, provide reference material on a large range of topical financial planning issues.
• Facts and Figures - from tax rates to earnings limits, and RPI to NAE, this section contains the latest statistical information.
• Pensions Timeline - provides comprehensive legislative details, from April 1961 to the present day, as well as key dates to watch out for in the future.
• Links - useful links to all the major financial sites.
• BeeHive - Steve and his Strategy Team offer you an unparalleled Plain English view of Pensions today and beyond, including a look at the lighter side withthe "Fun House"! and Why not come and "Boogie with Bee"?
No preferred charging model
To 1,552 families and businesses
HL and Liberty SIPP slowest
Lifetime and annual allowances