In the rapidly changing financial climate, we know that the workloads of professional advisers have possibly never been heavier. News is plentiful of IFAs and accountants being asked to review records and justify past decisions to clients. Not to mention, of course, clients questioning future plans for their cash, and wanting to spread their risk around. Wouldn't it just be great to have a few more hands on board?
That’s why we believe that now is a great time for you to be working together with Cater Allen Private bank. At Cater Allen, we have always tailored our service to meet the needs of our professional intermediaries. And now, as part of Santander Private Banking, we are better positioned than ever to assist in the wealth management of your rightly demanding, and precious, high net worth clients.
While the private bank remains separately authorised under the FSA, Cater Allen, along with James Hay which is also part of Santander Private Banking, is strengthened by the backing of parent company Santander. Santander continues to be attributed with a stable long term outlook1. All deposits held with Cater Allen are also fully and unconditionally guaranteed by Abbey.
Cater Allen’s commitment is very simple; we work in partnership with each and every adviser to:
- reward you with ongoing commission, which has the flexibility to rebate back to your fee-based clients
- offer a dedicated Executive Team to help manage your clients accounts
- help select the right range of accounts for your clients’ cash portfolios
- ensure that accounts are opened quickly and efficiently
- assist with the management of your business by providing account and statement information
- keep you in control with our guarantee that we will not cross sell to your clients
You know that you’re doing a great job, but with our dedicated team at the end of a phone, we really could be even better together and genuinely enhance the value offered to your clients.
You can also trust that whenever your clients contact us, they can call straight through to a multi-skilled member of our UK based team, who will personally aim to take care of all their banking requirements, in a single phone call.
Our simple range of accounts includes:
- The Private Bank Account – A current account that can be held in Sterling, Euro or US Dollars, with no fees for transferring instantly between currencies.
- Reserve and savings accounts, which are tailored for personal, business or specialist use.
- Fixed term deposits, with terms ranging from 1 week to 12 months.
- Uncapped interest and Interest rates that are tiered to reward higher balances.
Just like some things in life seem made to go together, it makes sense that the service provided by Cater Allen, together with the knowledge possessed by James Hay make a perfect combination, and a comprehensive extension to your team.
Alvaro Morales, CEO of Santander Private Banking UK also cements his commitment to serving the introducer market, "Santander Private Banking creates a truly integrated wealth management offering for professional intermediaries and their clients, allowing us to provide a broader and better range of services. We are committed to providing an attractive and comprehensive wealth management service to all our customers in the UK."
For more information visit www.caterallen.co.uk/bettertogether
By Richard Dunn – Commercial Director, Santander Private Banking UK
1 At 18th Sept 2008 Long Term Ratings for Abbey, Moodys:Aa3 (stable), Fitch AA- (stable), S&P AA (stable), and Santander, Moodys Aa1 (stable), Fitch AA (stable), S&P AA (stable), DBRS AA (stable)
Cater Allen Private Bank is the name used for banking services provided by Cater Allen Limited. Registered Office: Abbey National House, 2 Triton Square, Regent’s Place, London, NW1 3AN. Registered in England number 383032. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. Cater Allen Limited is one of the Abbey group of companies. Cater Allen and the flame logo are registered trademarks. All deposits held with Cater Allen Private Bank are fully and unconditionally guaranteed by Abbey National plc. Calls may be recorded or monitored. www.caterallen.co.uk
Follows McVey's resignation
Schroders and Aviva Investors
LightTower Partners, Seneca Partners and Unicorn AM
Integration with Money Dashboard
View from the front row