Fidelity International global economist Anna Stupnytska talks to Julian Marr about the sustainability of global growth and the potential benefits of fiscal policy for the major markets.
This short video interview covers the following points:
* How global growth has held up over an eventful year.
* The sustainability of the recent pick-up in global growth momentum.
* Regional economic snapshots of the US, the UK and Europe.
* The impact of China on the outlook for emerging markets.
* The potential benefits of fiscal policy for the major markets.
The chairman worries about finance getting in touch with its feelings
Cost of acquisition: £31m
Greg Camm temporary replacement
Plan ahead … do not rush
Adviser use of social media on the up