Fidelity International global economist Anna Stupnytska talks to Julian Marr about the sustainability of global growth and the potential benefits of fiscal policy for the major markets.
This short video interview covers the following points:
* How global growth has held up over an eventful year.
* The sustainability of the recent pick-up in global growth momentum.
* Regional economic snapshots of the US, the UK and Europe.
* The impact of China on the outlook for emerging markets.
* The potential benefits of fiscal policy for the major markets.
Negativity surrounding pound excessive
Brexit has affected appetite for protection insurance
10 new names make debuts
Acquired by French B2B publisher